GE - Unable to be at BW&SOG Friday

Lady Angharad Rhonddha lady_angharad_rhonddha at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 08:42:28 PST 2000

I have to work most of this weekend and will not be able to come up to the
event Friday evening as I had planned so that we could have our first
planning meeting for the Contrade event.

I have not received any additional information about the event.  So, we
still only know that we need to setup and maintain a pavilion, provide
entertainment for ourselves and the Doge's staff (probably the judges), and
present ourselves and our fighters in some sort of a dramatic presentation.
Gee, that doesn't sound too difficult....(only kidding!)  And, left to our
own devices, I think we can come up with something pretty spectacular.

At this point, I'd like for folks to let me know if they want to participate
on the team.  Then, I promise to set up meetings.  With so many folks
participating in Gulf Wars, I'd like to get in at least one meeting before
that happens.

I still need to know if the canton owns a pavilion or banners, etc.  Is this
a question for Stephen or Bowen?

In service,

Lady Angharad Rhonddha of Glamorgen
Sable, a closed book palewise Or
"The little stars always shine while the great sun is often eclipsed." -
Unknown
"With sufficient amounts of caffeine, all things are possible." - me, this
morning.