GE - Unable to be at BW&SOG Friday

Margaret Nanny mnanny at abm.com
Fri Feb 25 10:53:27 PST 2000

"Lady Angharad Rhonddha" <lady_angharad_rhonddha at hotmail.com> on 02/25/2000
10:42:28 AM

Please respond to gatesedge at ansteorra.org

To:   gatesedge at ansteorra.org
cc:    (bcc: Margaret Nanny/Security/ABM)
Subject:  GE - Unable to be at BW&SOG Friday

Dearest Lady Angharad wrote:

I have to work most of this weekend and will not be able to come up to the
event Friday evening as I had planned so that we could have our first
planning meeting for the Contrade event.

Oh pooh!  Well I'm not going to be able get there as early as I'd hoped either.

I still need to know if the canton owns a pavilion or banners, etc.  Is this
a question for Stephen or Bowen?

As far as I know the canton has, like, two banners, and one of them is in pretty
rough shape.  (Maybe we can get some folks together for a banner making party!)
There is a small "pavillion" (pop-up type) that is usually set up for their
excellencies and the canton, I'm not sure who's it is.  I thought we had a
canton pavillion,  I think Annes would know.   Toodles, Seren