Canton Pavilions and Equipment -- Was RE: GE - Unable to be at BW&SOG Friday

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Fri Feb 25 14:20:20 PST 2000

I forget the size of the Canton's pavilion but it's on a par with the
Baronial one. It's canvas, natural color with a bit of yellow on the dags.
It has walls, is wood poled with appropriate metal workings and is a
rope-stake set-up. There's a key to putting it up that some of our people
know-and HL Ihon can help you there also. Hope this helps!

Signy