GE - officer's meeting?

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Sun Feb 27 17:00:55 PST 2000

Just let me know if ya'll want to have it out here so I can send out
directions.

We had a birthday party here today with 55 people and the associated autos,
etc. that go along with that and we weren't crowded.  We have plenty of room
both indoors and out.  If the weather is like it tonight it would be nice to
have it outside on the deck.

We also have some leftover chips, dip, and cake that can be finished off at
the meeting. (or it get taken to work and put up for grabs in the break
area).

Regards,

Eadric