GE - Officers Meeting

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 20:15:27 PST 2000

Greetings everyone from Lord Stephen:

As you might have guessed, officers this month will be hosted by Lord Eadric.
 He's already posted directions on the list, and I'll be making sure everyone
gets the message tomorrow afternoon by phone.  My apologies for not getting
this to you all sooner, but as those who attended Black White Sort of Gray
will attest, I've been very busy trying to secure the services of a good
therapist.  For the record, after the close of feast and court, everyone went
to the bonfire for about a half hour, then they all went home.  Nobody camped
on site, nobody had a party of any sort whatsoever.  (Not that I'm willing to
admit I witnessed on paper, anyway.)

See you all tomorrow night!

Stephen