GE - Unable to be at BW&SOG Friday

Ciaran O'Niell p.toland at computer.org
Mon Feb 28 10:52:31 PST 2000

We are very interested in being a part of the contrada.  I think it is
wise to meet before war.  This Saturday is brewers guild and we could
get together then or during the week whenever.  In regards to getting
a work day in it I think it needs to be before April, since April is so
busy with events every weekend leading up to the contrada.

I am willing to help out with feast for the event as well as doing a
demonstration on psanky (Ukranian Easter Eggs).

Please keep me posted.

--Caoilin
--
"An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar
is a large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is