GE - Populace Meeting

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 13:16:43 PST 2000

Greetings to all from the List Admin:

Lord Aedric posted this to the List a short time ago, but it contained a word
that the Majordomo recognized as one of the Bouncers of the Week.  Aedric's
original message is contained below, with the offending word edited.

Stephen
~~~~~~~~~~
Good observation.  Since I can't travel to war this year I had not even
considered the impact it might have on populace.

I don't know that it is wise to move it or (not have) it.  You never know
when a
newcomer might plan on showing up and we need somebody there at the
regularly appointed time.

I feel really bad that last month I accidentally misdirected someone when a
web page was briefly wrong saying the meeting was the first Monday.

My personal thought is that the room is already reserved for our regular
time, and since a good number of us will not be travelling to the war, we
should meet as usual.  Ofcourse, I am one of the ones who will be stuck here
in town instead of partying with you at war.

If there are people who know that they will be travelling to war on those
days then they can arrange tonight at the officers meeting for someone to
present their reports for them at populace in two weeks.

Or, perhaps instead of a formal populace meeting with officers reports and
such,  we can have a pity-party for those of us that can't go to war.