GE - Gulf War Emprise largesse ideas

Margaret Nanny mnanny at abm.com
Mon Feb 28 14:38:58 PST 2000

Greetings to all from Lady Seren!
I am soliciting ideas from the populace. I will be riding /competing in the
Emprise of the Cross and Crescent at Gulf Wars this year. It is my contention to
ride for the honor of our canton.  As part of the pageantry I was wanting to
throw out largesse during the processional.  I need ideas on what I can use/make
up that can be identified as being from me or the canton (ie. in the canton
colors:green/gold/black/white, or my own:red/black/white).  I was looking for
small items that can be thrown without hurting anybody (no chinese stars
please), and that would be relatively inexpensive and not too time consuming as
war draws very near.
 If anyone has any ideas to offer, please respond to me privately at :
mnanny at abm.com.

In service with thanks, Lady Seren