GE - The feast eater is swamped

Walt Mihalik mihalik at garygreene.com
Sat Feb 19 09:58:50 PST 2000

Alas, once again I am unable to escape my captors and am
forced to labor the weekend away.But soon hopefully I will
find the means to free myself from this bondage to join with
friends and feast and play in the freash breezes and warm
sun. Have no pity on this sorriful soal for I shall
persaver.

The freedom to roam

Walick

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:54:41 PST
 "Talmon Parker" <tt_ann at hotmail.com> wrote:

>    Hi there!!   The lord of the table has met his match.
> My
> daughter who works for the food broker has over loaded me
> with
> lunchenmeat. WE have ham ,pickle loaf ,liver loaf, honey
> ham,
> Bolongna, large size. All told there is about 30# of this
> stuff so yall come
> help eat it up or just take it home and give it a nice
> warm belly to rest in
> . Don't forget archery is tommorow.
>           Lets all enjoy. Lord Talmon& Lady Adelicia.
>

>               DER BARON

WALT MIHALIK

Gary Greene Realtors
3910 FM 1960 W.