GE - William the Invisible

Holly Perkins thomasina_hilderbrand at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 19:12:52 PST 2000

Caitlyn -

Sorry to hear about William, but glad to know he's on
the mend.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Love,
Carl & Holly

--- Carolyn Young <mrbill at neosoft.com> wrote:
> To All on the List,
>
> Thank you for your prayers and good wishes.  William
> is on the mend and 'may' get to come home on
> Tuesday.
>
> For those whom I forgot to brief, William the
> Invisible had triple by-pass surgery last Wednesday.
>  It went well and he is out of intensive care and
> into a regular room at Methodist Hospital.  He is
> sitting in a chair and was supposed to go walking
> this afternoon after we left.
>
> Again, thank all of you for your care and support.
>
> Caitlin  (the Celt)

=====
"Every technomage knows the 14 words that will make someone fall in love with you forever.  She only needed one . . . "

"Which word was that?"

"Hello."

-Galen, Crusade