GE - Populace Meeting

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Tue Feb 22 11:44:59 PST 2000

A collection was taken to get phone-cards for their majesties.

> Largesse for Gulf Wars

Dunno don't recall much discussion here.

> Midsummer Faire

No discussion here since Caitlin was out due to William's health problems.

I remember at a meeting a couple of months ago (I think December) it was
discussed that there would likely be a planning meeting in February.  Has a
date every been set for the planning meeting?

> Specifically, have I been volunteered for anything?

You were volunteered to continue as MOAS and Rapier Marshal.
We all agreed, the motion was made, seconded, and unanimously passed.
Congrats!! ;-)

> Thanks,
> Simone

Yer Welcome,
Eadric
  _____

Scott Mills
Engineering Problem Management
Industry Standard Server Division
Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com <mailto:Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com>
281-514-1432