GE - Black, White and Sort of Grey

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 17:05:35 PST 2000

In a message dated Tue, 22 Feb 2000  4:18:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, Ciaran O'Niell writes:

> I was wondering how many folks from Gates Edge were planning to attend
> this event

I will be attending BWsoG this weekend, heralding for Lady Seren and The Arabian Formerly Known As Dino, and attending the TRF coordinators meeting.

WARNING:  Cheap Plug Follows.  If you are coming out to Raven's Fort this weekend, please come cheer our equestrians to victory in the Emprise being held there.  An Emprise is a high-persona equestrian competition, much like Lyonesse is a high-persona chivalric tournament, and it is a beautiful thing to watch.  Also, if you have any interest in being a deputy coordinator for TRF this year, that evening we'll be having a coordinator's meeting.

> --Caoilin

Stephen

> "An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar
> is a large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is
> important not to confuse the two."
>  -Corporal Carrot

OK, O'Nialls, curiosity finally iced the feline.  WHERE did this come from???