GE - Unable to be at BW&SOG Friday

blaan at flash.net blaan at flash.net
Fri Feb 25 14:08:27 PST 2000

Actually, we have several popups (at least two...sean would know), the canton
pavillion, a large wooden canton device, 2 big canton banners (one a bit
stained) and a number of small little pennant type canton banners scattered all
over...I have one.  The popups and pavillion are out here stored at my place.
(hack up furball)  I don't try to move the things as they are dashedly heavy.
Sean the drudge aka Laird Sean our reeve is the one who has handled them for the
last year.  He's got them stored in mys heds.
annes