GE - Sewing Guild

Margaret Nanny mnanny at abm.com
Wed Jan 12 09:58:08 PST 2000

Margaret Nanny at ABM
01/12/2000 09:58 AM

I look forward to seeing you all on the 18th.
Here are directions to my home at 1919 Place Rebecca #H1:

 From I-45 take the FM 1960 exit off of I-45 North and go west on FM 1960(about
9-10 street lights) to Kuykendahl and turn right going north.  After you have
passed the first street light you will travel about two more blocks past a
carwash and Costas(?) Gym,  also on the right, you'll soon see a sign that says
Edwin's Tire Shop, the entrance to the Nantucket Square townhomes is the next
driveway on the right.  The "H" building is the second to the last building all
the way down the street, past the pool, and on the right, park wherever you can.

>From FM 249 take Louetta or FM 1960 going east to Kuykendahl.

>From Louetta turn right going south onto Kuykendahl, you'll pass four street
lights, the last one being Woerner, Nantucket Square Townhomes is the next drive
past the Emerald Cove Apartments and across the street from a big TOYOLEX auto
shop.  Turn left into Nantucket Square. The "H" building is the second to the
last building all the way down the street past the pool, and on the right, park
wherever you can.

>From 1960 turn left  going north onto Kuykendahl After you have passed the first
street light you will travel about two more blocks past a carwash and Costas(?)
Gym,  also on the right, you'll soon see a sign that says Edwin's Tire Shop, the
entrance to the Nantucket Square townhomes is the next driveway on the right.
The "H" building is the second to the last building all the way down the street,
past the pool, and on the right, park wherever you can.

Lady Seren

"Jennifer Mittelstaedt" <gwyn_26 at hotmail.com> on 01/03/2000 02:18:35 AM

Please respond to gatesedge at Ansteorra.ORG

To:   gatesedge at Ansteorra.ORG
cc:    (bcc: Margaret Nanny/Security/ABM)
Subject:  GE - Sewing Guild

Unto the populace of Gates Edge:

  I know that everyone is looking forward to the newly in-stated sewing
guild.  At last months populace it was agreed on that it would take place on
the second Tuesday of the month.  I have just recently had a request
presented to me and by a small populace vote it was decided that we would
change the meetings to the THIRD TUESDAYS of the month.   I repeat the THIRD
TUESDAYS!!!!  Our first meeting will be mainly focused on Rapier armor
making, but of course you my bring anything you wish to work on.  The
meeting will be held at Lady Seren's house. {Please contact Lady Seren or
myself for directions.}

Supplies you will need are:  paper bags or some sort of paper suitable for
making a pattern.  Pins, material, thread to match. You may contact Lady
Semonne for acceptable materials.  Some that I know of are trigger, canvas,
and any equivalent that will pass a broken blade test.  {That is why I
encourage you to ask our Rapier marshal.  I want to be sure that you get the
right materials.}  As to the yardage - that is also a good question...  It
will depend on the type of materials you use.  I will try to get back to you
on an average amount.

   As an reminder the sewing guild will meet this month on the 18th of
January- 7:00pm at Lady Seren's.

I thank you for your time and I hope that everyone will have a happy new
year...
In Service as always - Gwyn