GE - Archery report for Jan.

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:12:44 PST 2000

Well this will be a short one. Since there has not been a practice  for this
month ,I really cain't say very much about it. Due to my ladies treatments
at the hospital We have been pretty much homebound.
  I am in hopes of having a good turn out for the picnic/practice on this
comming saturday. Lady Adelicia may not be here early in the morning if she
still has therapy going on.However we will still have things to do or at
least to talk about.

        Lord Talmon ,Champion feast eater.

              DER BARON