GE - SCA night out Bowling

blaan@flash.net blaan at flash.net
Fri Jan 28 18:32:47 PST 2000

Well, I forgot it was this night or I might have gone.  I just sat down to the
ptutor up here in fridgid Magnolia and it is 6:31 pm by the clock.  I don't
think I'm goin to make it....dang.  I hope you had a good turn out and if not
please don't give up on it.  Dang memory is like a sieve anymore.
Annes