GE - Coronation Largesse Basket

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 08:11:28 PST 2000

Greetings to the list!

One last reminder that tonight is the night to get your contributions for
Their Incoming Majesties' largesse basket to me, or to make arrangements for
them to go to Coronation.  I'm working until 7:00 pm this evening but can
travel to pick things up after that.  At this point, we have three
contributions promised, so anything you wish to donate will be greatly
appreciated.

If you have a contribution, please contact me:
E-Mail - stephenmacthomas at aol.com
Home - (281) 651-0781
Pager - (713) 938-6738

In your service,
Stephen

PS - Caitlin, you should be getting this notice twice, once at work, again at
home.  I'll remove your work addy from the list this evening.