GE - January Populace Meeting

Joe Parris sirwolfdude at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 03:49:45 PST 2000

While I love working in this business I work in, I hate the fact that i
cannot get the important days (or nights actually) off so I can attend the
ness. meetings I need to make. If I can get a brief synopsis of the meeting
from someone I would appreciate it. Also, and I know this is WAY in advance,
Labor Day weekend we are holding a convention, sort of a replacement for
Nancon. It was tossed around that a demo by the SCA would be cool. We are
looking for about 6 to 8 people for the weekend to come out and do demo
things (haha I know, I tried to explain to them what that might entail) and
the armour and weapons aspect was talked about as well. Ideas? if so,
contact me.

Alan McGuire