GE - Cold wet &windy

Jack and Kerry Moore jack.moore at compaq.net
Sat Jan 29 09:18:31 PST 2000

We've spoken to the Baron several times this morning and, due to the
incliment weather and (hopefully) minor injuries mentioned below, it would
probably be better if this archery practice fizzled and died.  The only
problem is that The Tolands have made 12 sub sandwiches to share.  The
sandwiches will be at our house (see map below) and there will be sewing,
charter painting, pokemon snap, chair finishing and oh just whatever, I
might even rack my mead.  So come by.

In service,
Thorvaaldr and Constance