GE - Howdy

jack.moore at juno.com jack.moore at juno.com
Fri Jul 7 20:52:18 PDT 2000

Everyone,

We just unpacked our magic corresponding box so I thought that I would
let you all know that we're here.  So, how are we doing?

1.  We found an apartment to live in while we find a wildly expensive but
very small house.
Jack and Kerry Moore
700 E. Drake #F2
Fort Collins, CO  80525
(970) 493-1360

2.  We just got an offer on our old house.  (Not enough, but in the ball
park)  Thank you so much, all of you who helped us get the house ready.
It looks just great and seems to be showing pretty well.

3.  The outlandish people are all complaining about how hot and humid it
has been lately.  We try not to laugh straight in there faces.

4.  We've been busy so we haven't made our debut into Unser Hafen society
yet.  But, fighter practice is Saturday and you know how the siren song
of rattan on plywood calls me.

5.  Actual conversation:  Constance;"We have so much to do.  I don't want
to get involved in the SCA right away."  Thorvaldr;"No, lets not get
involved, I just want to fight, make armor, learn blacksmithing, and
maybe drum a little."

6.  Richard and Constance say "Hi" and Pete Kachew sends his own
particular rodentllike greatings as well.

7.  Richard wants you to know that he got a new computer (that's what he
calls the magic box) game from Taco Bell (a local merchant).  It's pretty
cool, as kids meal toys go.  You wander around in a blatantly Quakelike
environment throwing hot sauce on snakes and scorpions.  He also got some
new pens.

In service,
Lord Thorvaldr Nordvik
Lady Constance of Gates Edge