GE - Populace Directions/New Light On Kuykendahl

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 22:20:09 PDT 2000

Greetings all from Stephen:

For those who already know how to get to our populace meeting, you may
disregard the remainder of this missive.  This is primarily for those looking
for us for the first time, or those still needing directions to get to us.

A few days ago I sent out a missive with information about the populace
meeting on Monday night.  In this, I included directions that stated, in
part, that Terrace Oaks is the SECOND light west of Kuykendahl.  As of that
writing, that was a true statement.  However, they have erected a new stop
light at the entrance to the country club, between Fritz Oaks and Terrace
Oaks, and it is now functional.  So Terrace Oaks is now the THIRD light west
of Kuykendahl.

My apologies for any confusion that this may cause anyone, but I felt it
important to relate before we had our guests looking for us on the 14th hole
somewhere.

See everyone Monday night.

Stephen