GE - Supper with Annes

Garza, Carla M Carla.Garza at compaq.com
Mon Jul 10 06:47:52 PDT 2000

I am having to decline dinner (and meeting) this evening afterall.  My folks
made a stop over at my home this weekend and have elected to stay until
Tuesday (they are on vacation and what better way to start relaxing then to
spend a lovely time in the weather!).  See you at next Populace.

Isabella

Carla Garza
Corporate HR Information Services (HRIS)

"Everything to the Internet"

281.518.7920 phone
281.514.4061 fax
carla.garza at compaq.com