GE - Monday night?

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Mon Jul 10 15:20:49 PDT 2000

Thank you, Lady Caoilin! Yes, the question was: who was going to the Red
Tape Meeting event in the Barony of Elfsea this weekend? It's a kingdom-wide
meeting for local, coastal and kingdom officers to meet-and I believe that
Their Majesties and Their Highnesses will attend as well as Landed Nobility,
Heralds, Scribes and anyone else who comes as it is open to all.

Sorry about the confusion this caused with the regularly scheduled Canton of
Gate's Edge's Populace meeting which is tonight at 7:30 pm at Northwoods
Presbyterian Church on FM 1960 between Kuykendahl and Walters Roads.

In Service,
Signy