GE - Newcomers

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Wed Jul 19 13:41:28 PDT 2000

I think that before or/and afterwards Cindy is going to
be making frogs.  (yes I said frogs)

Also I think that at some point during the evening there
will be archery marshals outside working on targets.

Regards,

Eadric

Bowen mac Tarbh <mactarbh at hotmail.com> said:

> Greetings;
>
>      Just a short reminder: Newcomers Meeting will be
held at Cindy and
> Aedric's tomorrow July 20 as it is the O'Neil's
anniversary (and there was
> much rejoicing... Yeeaaa). It will be an SCA 101 class
taught by Annes (P.S.
> Annes this is your reminder). I look forward to seeing
many people there.
> Please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions or comments: Phone:

-
> >From Willowbrook/FM1960 and Hwy 249 Area.
>

> 1. Proceed North on 249 to the Traffic Light in
Pinehurst and the
> intersection of 249 with FM 1774 and FM 149. (Phillips
66 Gas Station on
> Left)
>

> 2. Turn RIGHT and cross over the Railroad tracks onto
FM 149.

> 3. Proceed 0.8 miles to house on left. Look for 3-rail
white fence.

-
> >From Interstate 45 or the Woodlands
>

> 1. Exit 81, FM 1488, Magnolia/Hempstead.
>
> 2. Proceed west (towards Magnolia) on FM 1488
approximately 14 miles to the
> 4-way stop light at the intersection of FM 1488 and FM
149. (Veronicas Fruit
> Stand on NW corner)
>

> 3. Turn LEFT and proceed south approximately 3 miles on
FM 149.

> 4. Second house past Wildwood Baptist Church on RIGHT.
Look for 3-rail white