GE - Class and Supper

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 28 08:17:57 PDT 2000

Hello,
I called the store and you do not have to sign up ahead of time-----just
show up.  I am also planning on being there (assuming the truck runs, a dog
or horse does not get sick, my clients let me get out of here on time, my
Mother stays out of the hostital,  etc.   etc.   etc.)  In otherwords,  If I
make it, you will see me !  I do not know the name of it, but there is a
Mexican resturant right there next to Hancock's and I would LOVE to join you
for dinner.  Again, barring all the normal reasons that usually happen here.

Hope to see you there !
Guinevere