GE - Camelot directions

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 4 06:42:13 PDT 2000

If you are coming west on FM 2920 from 249, you will turn " LEFT " onto
Cypress-Rosehill Rd. and that signal light is 3 1/2 miles from the
intersection of 249 and 2920.  They have added extra signal lights lately.
At Cypress-Rosehill Rd. there is an Exxon station on your left and a Texaco
on the right.  Turn left onto Cypress-Rosehill and Burkhardt will be the
first street on your right.  Then the entrance driveway is on your right.

If anyone gets lost I will have my cell phone on.  The number is
832-545-6925

Guinevere