GE - Mid - Summer Faire: Charter Painting

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Fri Jun 2 16:53:05 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the populace of the Coastal Region from Baroness Curstaidh
Magorlick!

The autocrat of Mid -Summer Faire has very kindly approved my request of doing
a couple of hours of charter painting at the event tomorrow.  I'm sorry for
such late notice, but I wasn't even sure I could make it myself until today!

So if you're interested in charters, paints, and chocolate, oh my, then please
come to this wonderful event tomorrow and paint a few award charters!!!

I look forward to seeing all who can make it!

Curstaidh