GE - Let's Help Shall We?

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 4 13:28:02 PDT 2000

I am so glad everything went well !!  I was disappointed that I could not
stay but, with out of town company and with the Equestrian practice at my
place Sunday, I could not get back.  I think that may be part of your excess
money.  I had paid for two feasts and then called the kitchen to let them
know I would not get back so they could relinquish my tickets for those on
the waiting list.  If they then paid, that would be an extra $12.00.  I
figure it is for a good cause.

Guinevere