GE - MSF X Post Mortem

Carolyn Young mrbill at neosoft.com
Mon Jun 5 09:27:09 PDT 2000

One more time.

Gang,

Is there anything going on THIS Thursday, June 8, that you have not put on the calendar?  Newcomers meetings are not out there, so I figured the 15th was open.  Please, please, please update the calendar ASAP with guild meetings, etc.  Remember it is the one in charge of the meeting's responsibility to see that it gets done.  It is very difficult to schedule something when you don't know what other people have planned.

Eadric, is your home available this Thursday, around 7 PM?  If not, I think we can squeeze into mine.

This is something we need to get done, folks, so let me know as soon as you can if there is still a conflict.

Getting eviler and more perverse by the minute,
Caitlin