ANST-Announce - Knowne World Heraldic Symposium

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Wed Jun 7 19:42:52 PDT 2000

It's not too late to register  *OR*  go to *Knowne World Heraldic and
Scribal Symposium*, June 23-25th, in Houston, TX .   The class list looks
great and the event is ready to go!  All we need is YOU!    Check out our
website at:  www.peazy.com/KWHS.htm    for further details, or e-mail me
directly.      The University has moved us to a larger dorm, so there are
more rooms available.   Please send registrations by mail, to arrive no
later than Wednesday, June 21st (please waive signature requirements).
Attendees will still be accepted at the door!    However if you are unable
to send a postal registration, in order to assist Rice University with
meeting our needs, please advise me by e-mail if you will need a dorm room
or will take any of the campus meals with the symposium.     I will be able
to accept e-mail until June 22nd, after then, phone calls only.

Don't miss the heraldic games and the scribal quiz!    Don't miss the SCA
heraldic materials available for purchase at the table of 'Free Trumpet
Press' merchants!    Don't miss Da'ud 'Bob's' movie reviews!   Don't miss
the *30* classes on heraldic and scribal arts!   Don't miss the opportunity
to talk with heralds and scribes from the 14 SCA kingdoms!   DON'T MISS
KNOWNE WORLD HERALDIC!     :-)
Mistress Hillary Greenslade   Autocrat