GE - Event Announcement - Highland Games

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 21:12:33 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the list from Lord Stephen:

This was received this evening by me via e-mail, and I thought I'd pass it
along to you good gentles.  Though I myself have not traveled to the Shire of
Ffynnon Gath, I have heard much of their hospitality and their love of fun.

In service to Gate's Edge and her populace,
Stephen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dear Seneschal,

I would like to take this opportunity to extend an invite to you and your
populace to our upcoming event "Highland Games" on the weekend of June
30th-July 2nd. I believe we have put together a great event and do hope you
can make it to enjoy our festivities. Please feel free to foward this email
to any interested parties in your neck of the woods.  I have included a copy
of our website, which can be reached at <A
HREF="http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/upcoming_events.htm">http://ffynnon-ga
th.ansteorra.org/upcoming_events.htm</A>.

--Lord Evets von Drachenklaue, Event Steward