GE - OT: Cutting Space (smile)

Garza, Carla M Carla.Garza at compaq.com
Thu Jun 15 07:36:53 PDT 2000

Kyrstyn,

I have an island in the middle of my kitchen that I use to cut out my large
patterns and material.  I'll be home Saturday after 10:00am if you would
like to come over to cut your pattern and material.  I live in The Woodlands
near Research Forest Dr. and Crownridge Dr.  Let me know.  Thanks.

Isabella Constancia

Carla Garza
Corporate HR Information Services (HRIS)

"Everything to the Internet"

281.518.7920 phone
281.514.4061 fax
carla.garza at compaq.com