GE - A Time to Mourn

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Fri Jun 16 15:16:29 PDT 2000

As most of you are aware all of us in Gate's Edge have reason to mourn.
Lord Thorvaldr, Lady Constance, and Richard the Red will be leaving us and
moving to the Barony of Unser Hafen in the Kingdom of the Outlands.  If that
is not enough, Lord Sean will likely be moving to Emerald Keep.

These people are an integral part of our Canton holding the offices of
Knights Marshal (Thorvaldr), Minister of Arts and Sciences (Constance), and
Reeve (Sean), as well as being beloved friends to many of us.

This Sunday (June 18) afternoon starting around 3PM we will gather in a sort
of "wake" for our departing friends.  Please join us in remembering and
celebrating the good times we have shared and mourning  their departure.
The wake will be held at Wanderer's Rest (same place as officers meetings).
Directions follow at end of message.

Various Mexican style foods will be served and we will celebrate as long
into the night as we desire.

If you wish to bring your armor to fight, your bow to shoot, your fabric to
sew, etc., we have plenty of room both indoors and out.

If you have the opportunity to drop us a line and RSVP to
eadric at scabrewer.com please to so  but DO please attend even if you do not
RSVP.

Hope to see you there,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
-----------------------

--------------
DIRECTIONS
--------------

Eadric and Cynthia
Scott and Cindy Mills
36131 FM 149
Pinehurst, TX 77362
281-356-5220

>From Willowbrook/FM1960 and Hwy 249 Area.

1. Proceed North on 249 to the Traffic Light in Pinehurst and the
intersection of 249 with FM 1774 and FM 149. (Phillips 66 Gas Station on
Left)

2. Turn RIGHT and cross over the Railroad tracks onto FM 149.

3. Proceed 0.8 miles to house on left. Look for 3-rail white fence.

>From Interstate 45 or the Woodlands

1. Exit 81, FM 1488, Magnolia/Hempstead.

2. Proceed west (towards Magnolia) on FM 1488 approximately 14 miles to the
4-way stop light at the intersection of FM 1488 and FM 149. (Veronicas Fruit
Stand on NW corner)

3. Turn LEFT and proceed south approximately 3 miles on FM 149.

4. Second house past Wildwood Baptist Church on RIGHT. Look for 3-rail white
fence.