GE - A Time to Mourn

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 21:54:31 PDT 2000

Anthony:

Yep, it made it just fine.  I believe that you're about twenty minutes away
from Lord Eadric's at Willowbrook Mall, but since I come in from Spring I
dunno for certain.  Anyone else want to field this one for sure?

As far as the name, take your time.  Find a civilization that you like and
wish for your persona to be from, pick a first name from that civilization,
do just enough research into the name to be sure it's period and then start
introducing yourself as that name.  The rest of the name and the persona
story to go with that can wait.  Have fun.  Relax.  And be prepared for some
people to stick with Anthony a little while after you pick a name.

Hope to see you at Eadric's on Sunday!

Stephen

P.S.  Eadric, thanks again for hosting this party.  :)