GE - July 4

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 21 12:29:25 PDT 2000

I'm  game !!  How about a Bar B Q (or whatever) and some games here at
Camelot ?  I will furnish food and prizes if others want to have a Gate's
Edge Play Day.   I think I have enough room to do Fighter, Archery, and
Equestrian.   Also, whoever wants can continue the water fight we had last
summer in the pool.   Just let me know.  Also, help organizing is always
welcome.

Guinevere