GE - July 4th at Camelot?

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 11:00:04 PDT 2000

Lady Kyrstyn said:

> Basically Guinevre wants to host a mini event :)

Then Guinevere replied:

> Hey----Why not?

To which I add:

If you folks want to turn this into a day-long mini event, I'm all for it,
but if we're going to do that, we might want to consider inviting our friends
from Stargate, Westgate, Loch, Torre and Raven's Fort.  We should also
dedicate a small chunk of the business meeting on Monday night to making
plans if this is our intent.

Guinevere, if you're willing to host such a thing, I'll give it time on the
agenda.  What say the rest of you to spending July 4th at Camelot?

Inquiring seneschals want to know,
Stephen