GE - 4th of July/activities

Jennifer Mittelstaedt gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 21:56:01 PDT 2000

To our most fun populace:

    I have been hearing about some interest in weaving.  If anyone needs
help getting started on your inkle loom, I will be most willing to help.   I
will dig up my, unfortunately limited, supply of weaving books.  I suggest
you bring your chairs for this occasion.  I use my small folding table to
set my loom on.  I will bring my small loom for someone to try if they do
not have one.

Supplies:

You will need your loom, scissors, headle thread (I use strong crochet
thread), yarn (cotton or other), and your shuttle.  You might also want to
bring a pencil and paper to draft out a pattern.

     If anyone might be interested in illuminating I could bring the
scrolls, but unfortunately the paints are now on their way to Colorado.
They will be coming back from their vacation soon.  Until then I only have
acrylics.  ** I know, I know please remain calm... It will be ok.**  For the
avid painters out there, again I am sorry!

  Please let me know if you are interested in either one of these
activities, or if you are interested in some thing else let me know and I
will see what I can do.

Forgive the spelling mistakes that just goes with Gwyn's territory.

Love to all
Gwyn