GE - Officers/July 4 at Camelot

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 08:10:32 PDT 2000

Greetings unto all from Stephen:

We'll be discussing plans for the July 4th party at Camelot this evening at
officers' meeting at Lord Eadric's home in Pinehurst.  I'd like to remind
everyone that our officers's meeting is open to the general populace, and if
you're so inclined to come and put your two cents in regarding the party,
you're more than welcome to attend.

We'll be starting the meeting at 7:30 sharp and should wind down around 9:00
or so.

Hope to see many of you there!

In service to Gate's Edge and her populace,
Stephen

P.S.  I'm at the office, so I have no access to previous posts to provide
directions.  Can someone follow this up with directions to Eadric's?  Thanks!