GE - MSF X

Carolyn Young mrbill at neosoft.com
Sun Jun 4 10:18:07 PDT 2000

Hi Gang,

Well, you did it.  And, boy, when you do it, you do it up real good!  I don't think I heard even one disparaging word at all yesterday, even when the A/C was being overworked.  The food was great; the fighters fought; the archers shot; games were played; the food was great; dances were danced; songs were song (wow, were they ever!) and stories told; projects and handiwork displayed; by the way, did I mention that the food was really good; well deserved awards were given; two, count them, two new Guardians were chosen.  All in all, a really great event and the food was pretty good, too.

I want to thank all of you for making Rick, Florie and their two sons, Karl (King Karl in the children's play) and Scott, so very welcome.  They are my next-door neighbors and this was their first encounter with  the SCA as a group.  They, all, said they had a wonderful time and they might even come back and play some more.

Give yourselves a huge, gigantic VIVAT for being a great canton and wonderful people.  Thank you for making my job as your Evil and Perverse Despot so easy I might even do it again . . . later.

Thank you all,
Caitlin