GE - Let's Help Shall We?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Sun Jun 4 19:50:01 PDT 2000

>      Last night during clean up, Lord Ihon MacEowin, stepped down wrong
> off the stage and broke his foot.  He and Lady Ebylyn do not have health
> insurance.  They have both been staunch supporters of Gate's Edge,
> coming to meetings and so forth even tho' they live and play in
> WestGate.  I would like the populace to consider taking up a donation as
> a group to give to them.  I'm sure any amount would help and be
> appreciated.

Just a quick point of clarification.  Cynthia wrapped is foot last night for
his trip home, gave him some extra compressions bandages for today, and some
instructions to take it easy.

She said from her conversations with him she was led to believe that is foot
was broken BEFORE coming to event and that he had indeed had it looked at
earlier in the week.  However after spending all that time standing on the
stage behind Stephen it got steadily worse and in stepping off the stage at
some point it REALLY got bad and probably fractured more than it already
was.

Moral,  if you know you have a broken foot, stay off your feet.

Regards,

Eadric