GE - candidates for baron and baroness

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 16:10:05 PDT 2000

Greetings to all:

Let me follow what Lady Kyrstyn posted with this disclaimer:  This was a list
of candidates that have announced their intention to apply as of last
evening's Stargate populace meeting.  This is not a complete list, as
applications are still being accepted til this Saturday, June 10th, at
Kingdom Warlord in Bordermarch.

Their Excellencies Michael and Neassa have also remarked that if you wish to
get your application in, they strongly discourage you from taking it to the
event and delivering it by hand.  They've suggested sending an e-mail to
Their Majesties and Their Highnesses, with a hard copy following in the mail.

If you are considering applying for the Coronets of Stargate, and have
questions, please direct them to Michael and Neassa.  They have been
extraordinarily helpful in answering every question thrown their way, and I'm
certain they will be happy to answer yours.

In service to Gate's Edge and her populace,
Stephen