GE - Known World Heraldic

Serena Gethin lady_seren at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 18:28:51 PDT 2000

What kinds of things are on this "shopping list"?  Are we needing to get
disposable bowls, cups, spoons, napkins, etc?  Arne's in the Heights is a
good place to find those kinds of supplies.  Are we responsible for this
whole "social" shin-dig?  Decor?, Entertainment? or just for the
refreshments?  I'll help however I can, but I will be tied up working troll
on Saturday morning til ???  Toodles, Lady Seren