GE - Officers/July 4 at Camelot

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 15:11:38 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/26/2000 12:17:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
p.toland at computer.org writes:

> The meeting was suppose to begin at 7pm with officers reports and then
>  at 7:30 with discussion of a new event!

Hello from Stephen's Palm:

Now that I think about this, this seems to ring a bell.  I remember Stephen
writing something in me to change tonight's meeting a bit, but then I went to
KWHS with him and had something lean on one of my buttons for about six
hours, which effectively killed my battery.  When I came to, I didn't even
remember the application that he wrote in, much less what he wrote!

So having everything re-loaded into my memory, it now comes back to me, ah
yes, 7:00 for officers', 7:30 (or thereabouts) for a new event.

(Stephen says thereabouts because we've got a 4th of July party to discuss
too.)

Sorry for the mix-up - I'll do better to push things off my buttons next time!

Regards,
Stephen's Palm, not to be confused with his brain or his Memory (thanks
Caoilin!)