GE - We will celebrate!!!!

Ciaran O'Niell p.toland at computer.org
Wed Mar 1 17:40:09 PST 2000

    Talmon> Nobody has told me whether the feast was enough to cry
    Talmon> about missimg or not.

The feast at BW&SOG was EXCELLENT (well, Caoilin and I thought so).
They had roast chicken (which was quite good), roast pork loin (which
was good), roast apples (which were excellent), brisket (which was OK)
and some sort of veggie concoction.  There were crepes for dessert.
Yum.

BTW, I am so glad to hear that your lady is doing well.

Ciaran
--
"An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar
is a large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is