GE - Revel, revel, revel...

Garza, Carla M Carla.Garza at compaq.com
Fri Mar 3 14:04:23 PST 2000

As a "new comer" of the populace, I would love this opportunity to meet and
revel with everyone...to really to get to know the group better.  Count me
in...I am a December child.

Isabella Constance di Marroquinne

Carla Garza
Corporate HR Information Services (HRIS)

"Everything to the Internet"

281.518.7920 phone
281.514.4061 fax
carla.garza at compaq.com