GE - Weekly Contrade Report (only kidding!)

Lady Angharad Rhonddha lady_angharad_rhonddha at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:42:24 PST 2000

Greetings to all,

Another week has passed and no information is forthcoming.  Could it be that
pestilence or war has overtaken the messenger?  Yes, perhaps Gulf War has so
consumed the resources that the missive I so eagerly await lies in a dusty
writing desk, unfinished.

So, I wait, and to fill the time I add more embellishments to the sleeves on
my Italian Rens.  Pray that the information comes before these gowns are
entirely too heavy to wear!

Are folks still planning to do a work session this Saturday?

In service,

Lady Angharad Rhonddha of Glamorgen
Sable, a closed book palewise Or
"The little stars always shine while the great sun is often eclipsed." -
Unknown