GE - March Populace Meeting

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 16:31:36 PST 2000

Greetings unto the list from Lord Stephen:

There *will* be a regular populace meeting this coming week, on Monday, March 13th at the usual spot (Northwoods Presbyterian Church) and the usual time (7:30 pm).  We'll be changing the agenda around a bit and making provisions to ensure that this meeting runs as quickly as possible, since I know of at least one person planning to drive overnight to war after populace.

If there are any officers that have reports to be made, but will *not* be attending populace due to war, please contact me beforehand so that I can get that information out at the meeting.

Things will be back to normal (so to speak) at the April populace meeting.

Also, if there are *any* practices or guild meetings that will be postponed due to war, please get that information out on the list as soon as possible.  Lord Thorvaaldr has informed me that there will not be a fighters' practice on Wednesday, March 15.  Any others of note?

In service to Gate's Edge and her populace,
Lord Stephen, Seneschal