GE - Invitation to the Populace

Cynthia Hamilton jaysmom at swbell.net
Sun Mar 19 08:26:00 PST 2000

Greetings Willow,

As much as I long to acquire some property in the New World, I regret that I
will be unable to join your army for the Conquest.  I expect that I will
instead be dying gloriously on the field of battle at Le Grant Disputer.
However, I will be happy to pass on your kind invitation to my local group as
some may wish to make the trip.

Folks,

Please see the message below and check your calendars.

Conquest of the New World is May 5 - 7 in Brad Leah (Wichita Falls, TX) no
event announcement in the Black Star or the online Kingdom Calendar as yet . . .

Elfsea Spring Faire is May 12 - 14 , unfortunately it conflicts with Loch
Guardian, but if anyone has the yen to be a gypsy for a day then mark your
calendars accordingly.

Regards,
Simone