GE - Midsummer Faire X Planning Meeting

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 05:24:01 PST 2000

Greetings to the list:

This friendly reminder that the first Midsummer Faire X Planning Meeting is
scheduled for tonight at Lord Eadric's home in Pinehurst (not Tomball) at
7:30.  I'd like to invite everyone who's interested in putting on this event
to come out and participate.  I'd also like to invite someone who has more
time than I have this morning to post directions to his home.  <grin>  I'd
especially like to invite those returning from our War party, where all
reports show it was an overwhelming tie, to come and regale those who had the
misfortune of staying home this year with stories of our glorious and valiant
Ansteorran army.

In service to Gate's Edge and her populace,
Lord Stephen, Seneschal