GE - Midsummer Planning Meeting -- Directions to Eadric and Cynthia's

Walt Mihalik mihalik at garygreene.com
Tue Mar 21 15:46:23 PST 2000

I won't be able to make it to night, but it's not due to
lack of interest. I'd be happy to help out, but before you
volenteer me for any thing, remember that I don't always
have control of my schedule and don't often have much free
time.

Walick the Wandering if I just made a big mistake

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:36:57 -0600
 "Mills, Scott" <Scott.Mills at compaq.com> wrote:
> Sorry I didn't respond earlier.  I am at home all day
> today so I have not
> been on top of the email.  Caoilin, thanks for posting
> the directions.
>
> We will be here and we will be expecting a crowd to show
> up.
>
> Remember just Knock, Enter, and Announce yourself.  When
> the doorbell rings
> I never know which door to run to.
>
> I won't have a chance to run out and get snacks so if ya
> want munchies then
> ya better bring them.  I'll make a big thing of iced tea
> and I'll have the
> homebrew I made at the February brewers guild meeting.
>
> Regards,
>

> Eadric
>

> Once again the directions.

> From Willowbrook/FM1960 and Hwy 249 Area.
>
> 1.  Proceed North on 249 to the Traffic Light in
> Pinehurst and the
>     intersection of 249 with FM 1774 and FM 149.
> (Phillips 66 Gas
>     Station on Left)
>
> 2.  Turn RIGHT and cross over the Railroad tracks onto FM
> 149.
>
> 3.  Proceed 0.8 miles to house on left.  Look for 3-rail
> white fence.

> From Interstate 45 or the Woodlands
>
> 1.  Exit 81, FM 1488, Magnolia/Hempstead.
>
> 2.  Proceed west (towards Magnolia)  on FM 1488
> approximately 14 miles
>     to the 4-way stop light at the intersection of FM
> 1488 and FM 149.
>     (Veronicas Fruit Stand on NW corner)
>
> 3.  Turn LEFT and proceed south approximately 3 miles on
> FM 149.
>
> 4.  Second house past Wildwood Baptist Church on RIGHT.
>     Look for 3-rail white fence.

WALT MIHALIK

Gary Greene Realtors
3910 FM 1960 W.